Movers Who Care
Office Moving Services
Can my employees help with an office move?
You should not ask your personnel to participate in moving furniture, business equipment or heavy and bulky items. They can damage the property or get injured as they are not experienced in such tasks.
How much does it cost to hire commercial movers in Los Angeles?
The prices are different and depend on the number of trucks, the size of the crew, the amount of furniture/boxes in your office, and other conditions. Our rates start at $109/hr cash and $119/hr credit for two movers and one truck.
Who provides office relocation services in Los Angeles?
If you are looking for an experienced and professional team licensed to work in LA, you can hire the MuraWay Moving Company!
Nick and Ivan are super helpful! Everything is done quick and beautifully with very reasonable price. Will definitely recommend to a friend. Thank you for all of your help and for making my move easy and painless. If I move again I'll definitely be coming back to you!
The team called me upon arriving with exact ETA and were right on time. I am so sorry it was hottest day, but you guys were amazing. fast, professional and courteous. I reallu appreciate your help. I would not done it without you. Thank you for all of your help and for making my move easy and painless. If I move again I'll definitely be coming back to you!
This was probably one of my best successful moves! Nick was extremely responsive from requesting a quote to the actual move date. He was extremely flexible which is difficult to find with other moving companies. Thank you for all of your help and for making my move easy and painless. If I move again I'll definitely be coming back to you!
Professional Office Movers in Los Angeles, CASometimes companies are faced with the need for office shifting. The reasons for that may be different, but the problems that businesses face are very similar. Imagine that you have found a new comfortable and conveniently located Los Angeles building with reasonable rent and decided to move. Before making the final decision to change the location of your office, once again estimate all the pros and cons. It should be understood that the transportation of corporate furniture and commercial equipment is troublesome and requires a professional approach. We will talk about this in more detail in our article.
How to prepare for office shiftingIf you decide to transport things without packing them in a special container, then for these purposes you should use special vehicles equipped with soft rollers and gaskets that allow you to ensure the safety of the cargo. The majority of moving companies in Los Angeles have such cars. Do not leave a lot of space between items when transporting cargo. You can fill the entire space by placing light items over large objects. We recommend that you follow these rules when packing office equipment for transportation:
- Cover upholstered furniture with wrapping material. It will protect your property from moisture, precipitation, dirt and dust.
- It is advisable to cover large objects with a stretch wrap that will help preserve their surfaces.
- Small parts and fittings should be packed in signed boxes.
- When packing glass and mirrors, wrap them with foam or bubble wrap. This will help to bring fragile parts to their destination in complete safety. In case of improper packaging, they are the first to be damaged.
- Secure movable parts of shelves and cabinets, doors and drawers with tape to avoid breakage.
Why relocating office yourself is not the best ideaMoving costs in Los Angeles can be high, especially when it comes to office shifting. But it is never a good idea to try saving money on that service by refusing to hire professionals. If you are asking yourself “What company provides such services at a good cost near me?” – the answer is right here. MuraWay Moving can offer you high-quality services in Los Angeles at affordable rates. It is a well-known fact that a change of scenery has a positive effect on people. So, you can expect that the move to another part of Los Angeles will inspire your team to work even harder and be more productive. But this can only happen if the process is well organized and runs clearly and smoothly. Note that you should not involve your employees in the office shifting. The main reason is that everyone has to do their job. Your employees have been hired to perform very specific duties, and you do not need to force them to do what they are not ready for. The transportation should involve professional movers well-trained to perform such services in Los Angeles. There are other reasons why you should not use your staff for the move:
- Loading and unloading require physical strength and a certain amount of experience. Not every employee can cope with them so you could endanger their health.
- Employees’ opinion on corporate management may drastically change.
- Working time will be lost, which threatens to disrupt the performance of important tasks.
- There is a risk that employees will be unhappy with the intention to engage them in outside work. And this may affect the quality of their main activities.
- Lack of experience can lead to damaging property during transportation.